kde telepathy?

Félim Whiteley felimwhiteley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:31:43 UTC 2012

> Do you have correct settings for GTalk in Kopete?

I'm using it in Kopete since ~2004. I've tested it with an AIM account which
also gets an error "Connection Failed". The only one that has worked is
hotmail/live/whatever_they_call_it_now windows messenger.

Kopete is ok if it's jsut for Text, but file transfers have never worked, talk
doesn't either. Blocking spam accoutns never seems to work (but that is
probably server side)... it jsut feels abandoned.