Add hplip-gui to Kubunto ISO?

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:29:56 UTC 2012

Ok, i compared the differences and posted them into the kubuntu forum
thread, as far as i can tell there is no difference in those files, but for
some reason wireless scanning works ootb for ubuntu, but not for kubuntu.
http://www.kubuntuforums.net/showthread.php?59763-printer-config-kubuntu-vs-ubuntu