Arm porter box updates

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Aug 10 21:24:59 UTC 2012

On Friday, August 10, 2012 10:06:29 AM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Friday, August 10, 2012 02:35:04 AM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > I've created user accounts and added the existing SSH public keys from the
> > old  machine (which remains in place and functional).  We'll need to catch
> > up on IRC so we can get each of your passwords reset.
>
> Accounts are all set up on the new box.  If you had anything you need off
> the old box, please get it since it's going to be nuked from orbit and
> reappear as an armhf box in the near future.

Here's what we had before:

100 - armel - external box you log into with large pbuilder cache
101 - armel - icecc controller
110 - armel - build box
111 - armel - build box

Currently we have this:

100 - armhf - external box you log into with large pbuilder cache
101 - armhf - to be icecc controller - needs setup
110 - armel - build box (to be converted to armhf)
111 - armel - build box (to be converted to armhf)
98 - armel - former primary login which will be repurposed

I also have the former icecc controller box, but it's shut down.  If something
from that's needed I can fire it up.

The next time you ssh in, you'll get warnings about the remote host
identification having changed.

Scott K