Arm porter box updates

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Aug 10 06:35:04 UTC 2012

The first of our four porter boxes is ready and updated from karmic/armel to
precise/armhf.  This will, once things are copied over and set up, replace the
primary box that you SSH into.  Eventually I'll have all four switched over.

I've created user accounts and added the existing SSH public keys from the old
machine (which remains in place and functional).  We'll need to catch up on
IRC so we can get each of your passwords reset.

As a reminder, these are available for any active kubuntu-dev to use for KDE
or Ubuntu development/testing work.  I also plan to restart the upstream trunk
rebuilds once I get all four machines configured.

Scott K