date displayed in panel by default?

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:45:01 UTC 2012

If I may vote on this topic, I think it's very useful to have the date
there. I always set up the Long format and the show seconds in a newly
installed system.

*Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan*
***mob: +40 743-135.018 _*
***I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath.*
http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13