Looking at the output of configure

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Aug 3 06:33:14 UTC 2012

Now that we're mostly in Universe, let's take advantage of it.  There are a
number of things we haven't historically included because they required build-
depends/depends in Universe.  If you look at the end of the configure output,
each package will tell you what it didn't find.

We should consider adding those things.  I just fixed up kdenetwork and okular.
Since Debian generally has the same things we want to add, you can look at the
debian dir in their 4.8.4 packages to get a good idea what to add to ours (it
particularly saves time messing around with .install files.

Scott K