12.04 LTS Released

Michal Zajac quintasan at kubuntu.org
Thu Apr 26 16:54:52 UTC 2012

"May you live in interesting times" - old Chinese curse ;-)
But, well, fantastic job fellow Kubuntu Developers. I am very eager to
upgrade but that will have to wait until 11 of May as it is the day on
which I will be done with my final exam - Physics exam and hopefully
graduate with good results. Keep up the good work as reinforcements will be
arriving soon :-) .

Once again, good job!
Michał