Akonadi Google 0.3 arrives

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 07:36:59 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:22:57 AM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I've never found this to be a very reliable package, so testing the new
> version to see if it works would be very useful.  If people have success
> with it, we probably want to update.

i have been working with akonadi-google for a few weeks now, the 0.3 version
is a huge improvement in comparation to 0.2, both technically and user wise.

Personally I have drop my support to akonadi-googledata and switched to
akonadi-google, mainly because it does not relay on libgcal it is pur Qt which
allows me to be able to patch it without having to learn a new set of
libraries.