[kubuntu-devel] Re: KDE Telepathy or Kopete

Kamil Nadeem mkamilnadeem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:50:48 UTC 2012

I am liking the Telepathy in comparison to Kopete. It still lacks feature
which 0.4 promises to bring but overall I am pleased with relative ease in
using it. Like setting up Gtalk in Kopete was a hassle but in telepathy, I
just entered my Gmail id and voila it worked. The premise
behind Telepathy to have messaging integration in the desktop is really
intuitive.