R: Fwd: Kubuntu Merchandise in the Canonical shop

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Mon Sep 12 11:48:17 UTC 2011

Hi,
I think that, first of all, a t-shirt like this would be perfect (http://shop.
canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=879) but it should be blue with a
white Kubuntu Logo.
Have you ever thought to prepare a smartphone/tablet protective skin with
kubuntu logo? It would be nice to have a mobile device with Kubuntu Mobile and
the Kubuntu logo on its back.
The pen (http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=413) was nice.
It would also be nice to prepare some little notepads with a design that
remembers a smartphone.
Also, some funny t-shirth, with jokes about programming, ubuntu, kde, etc...
For example like this
http://elliottback.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/sandwich.png
or a black t-shirt with green text:
include <stdio.h>
int main()
 {
        cout << "hello, world";
        return 0;
 }

If you like the idea, give me more time, and I'll think about funny jokes.

Luca Tringali