Regarding MultiArch support for LibQApt/Muon

Rafael Belmonte eaglescreen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:26:06 UTC 2011

Many packages appears twice in the muon list on amd64, I supose they are
different architectures available, but apparently, there is not any
information to the user to know the difference between the two packages.
For instance, if I want to install synaptic via muon, how do I know which
one is i386 and which is amd64?
Watch the attached screenshot.