question on krunner in Oneric

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:55:33 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2011 3:54 AM, "Scott Kitterman" <ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> > The normal krunner and the runner embedded in the plasma-netbook search
> and
> > launch are not fully compatible, so at some point we made a change to not
> > start the regular krunner if you're running netbook.  If you hadn't
> > reinstalled, then you probably kept your old setting.
>
> I never noticed any problems, and I reenabled it on two of my systems that
> run netbook.
>
> --
> Maco

I will provide some interesting use cases for documentation if it is on for
some and some for not.  I know there are references to krunner  (alt+f2) in
the documentation.  Hope it won't mess people out.  Will have to figure out
how to note it isn't enabled by default and how to do that in the netbook
section maybe?