compiling one program, not all, from a source package

Rohan Garg rohangarg at kubuntu.org
Tue Oct 18 17:44:27 UTC 2011

Hi Donatas
If I understand this correctly, the patch has already made it upstream, so
you can just install Project Neon to test out the patch. Projecet Neon will
give you a entire trunk build of KDE which is quite helpful in testing new
features and bug fixes. You can find more info here [1] [2]

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/ProjectNeon
[2] https://launchpad.net/~neon