about kmail2 and UDS considerations

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:17:48 UTC 2011

In all honesty no I didn't try migrating. I never really liked kmail. What I
did test from kmail2 was setting new accounts. That part is lovely. And very
well done.
Testing is frustrating when it seems nothing is getting done. I liked kmail2
enough to start using it. Sorry I have not tried the migration part