UDS Considerations for Kubuntu

Jussi Schultink jussi at jussi01.com
Thu Oct 13 15:08:42 UTC 2011

Hi all from the phone.

Is there a reason we dont just put a whole lot of effort this release into
giving upstream the help they need to get these into good shape?

I know we are relatively short handed, but this is one of our prize
applications, and it could be really great if we can contribute as well to
it.

Please feel free to shoot me down if I have something totally wrong in my
thought process.

Jussi