[Merge] lp:~goelkunal/kdelibs/debian into lp:~kubuntu-members/kdelibs/ubuntu

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Mon Mar 7 05:46:13 UTC 2011

Review: Needs Information
The patch itself seems to be straightforward, but why are the glClearColor(), glClear() calls not needed here?  Presumably they were added for a reason, and we should be sure that reason no longer applies before making such a change.

I see that these API calls are also part of GLES; so if these calls need to be kept, an alternative would be for plasma to select either GL or GLES as needed.
Your team Kubuntu Members is subscribed to branch lp:~kubuntu-members/kdelibs/ubuntu.