Fwd: KDEPIM / KMAIL packages for natty do not contain /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 23 09:07:44 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded message from Cristiano <whatifgodwaso neofus at hotmail.com> -----

From: Cristiano <whatifgodwasoneofus at hotma il.com>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com>
Subject: KDEPIM / KMAIL packages for natty do not contain
 /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:48:42 -0000
Sender: bounces at canonical.com

Hi!

Yesterday I have installed kmail2 and kdepim
4:4.6.0-0ubuntu1~ppa2~natty1 (amd64). None of them contains the file
/usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder, so now nepomuk does not index my
emails anymore.

I'm new to launchpad and probably I'm not using the best way to report
this, sorry. Moreover, Launchpad says that KDEPIM is not using Launchpad
for bug reporting...

Thanks for your help!

(cristiano)
--