Symbol Characters In Password Causing Admin Popups To Fail

Félim Whiteley felimwhiteley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:29:55 UTC 2011

Yeah I've just subscribed, I didn't find this earlier. I sidestepped it by
temporarily resetting my password... with ecrypt home though that means it
won't decrypt my home on next login without me doing the ecrypt password
change routine.. but obviously I want the symbols int here for the complexity
anyway.

So +1 on this being a huge bug...