problems w/ install of Kubuntu AMD daily

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:58:45 UTC 2011

 Further information here, trying to file a bug still but rekonq crashes and
firefox fails to install.  Also when I use apport-bug the options I get to
file the bug all deal w/ X crashing.

Here is the note that I get in Ubiquity:
Traceback (most-recent call last):
file "/usr/lib/ubiquity/ubiquity/frontend/kde_components/keyboard.py" line
163 in paintEvent
   x,rw=drawRow(keys[i], x,y, i==1 and not ext_return)
File "/usr/lib/ubiquity/ubiquity/frontend/kde_components/Keyboard.py", line
126 in drawRow
   p.drawText(rect, Qt.AlignLeft | Qt.AlignBottom, self.regular_text(k))