ask.kubuntu.(com|org)

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Dec 23 02:32:43 UTC 2011

The term "Ubuntu" is unfortunately overloaded.  Most people think of Ubuntu
"the desktop" when they hear the word.  There is also Ubuntu "the
distribution" which includes the whole package archive.  Even larger is Ubuntu
"the project".

Generally project level resources like askubuntu.com will support all elements
of the Ubuntu project and that's much more than just a desktop.  It's hard to
keep straight though.

Scott K