Kubuntu Website Appearance

Ryan Kavanagh ryanakca at kubuntu.org
Thu Dec 22 03:42:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the wait.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 07:22:24PM -0600, heathmatlock wrote:
> Are users able contribute patches to the website? Kudos to those who
> have worked on it, but imho, it's bland compared to ubuntu.com. The
> wiki is starting to get some nice overhauls and has an appearance more
> similar to the one you would expect the frontpage to have.

Everybody is welcome to contribute to the website. David Wonderly is
planning on porting the current wiki theme to Drupal in the next few
weeks, I've added him in CC; feel free to contact him if you'd like to
help out.

The wiki theme's branch is here[0], in it you can find the CSS, layout,
etc for the wiki.

If you'd like to update content, let me know what pages you'd like to
work on and I can get you the sources for the current revision of the
page. If you have ideas for new content, please propose them on the
list.

Best wishes,
Ryan

[0] lp:~kubuntu-website/kubuntu-website/kubuntu-light-wiki-theme