Kubuntu Website Appearance

Tres Finocchiaro fatbuttlarry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:10:36 UTC 2011

Are we allowed to borrow artwork from the Ubuntu site (i.e., that laptop
picture?)

I don't think the current site looks bad at all.   I just did a visual
comparison against Debian, Fedora, openSUSE, Mandriva, and its comparable.

Here's a mock-up if we were to borrow artwork from Ubuntu.com:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jrH3-BRRi1g/TvJZLZM_DzI/AAAAAAAAAoo/nctJpxPwSFU/s1600/ubuntu_blue.png

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com