R: Re: ubuntuone

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 12 20:41:45 UTC 2011

  On 04/12/2011 03:03 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> [...]
I think the biggest issue was, remembering the UDS discussion about this
topic that UbuntuOne was not very cooperative with (pre-)warnings of API
changes. This always puts a potential KDE version in the disadvantage of
being behind the 8-ball.

I am not sure if there is a realistic chance to create a KDE version
under these circumstances, interestingly, the UbuntuOne project within
Canonical does seem to do the same here that Mark is criticising Gnome for.

This is unfortunate, however, I do not see currently a solution for this.