kubuntu.org -> wiki: - KUbuntu on the Ubuntu wiki - Too many intermediate links, bad website design, Fix would be great. :) ; jor

Tomasz Dudzik madsheytan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 08:57:06 BST 2010

Hello :) I think that our new upcoming Support page will have all that new and
current users need. We will have manuals, video manuals, documentation. Users
can from there buy support from canonical, join IRC or web forum for help. I
think it's really enough. Most new users will watch a video that will show for
example 'how to create microbloggin account' and they'll be fine. So we really
don't need wikis for support. i'm a more power user then a new one and wikis
are confusing to me. :)