Fwd: kexi 1:2.2.2-0ubuntu2 (i386 binary) 19 Sept in ubuntu maverick - not patch?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:08:17 BST 2010

OK. I wait.

I hope Jonathan will build lucid as well.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/koffice/1:2.2.2-0ubuntu1~lucid1

Jonathan, if you have time could please build to lucid backports as well.

I am trying to use maverick Kexi2.2.2-0ubuntu3 in lucid 10.04. It will
break everything.

Any body is willing to help?

Thanks.

Noli