final freeze next week

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Sun Sep 12 16:06:37 BST 2010

Al 11/09/10 23:50, En/na Jonathan Riddell ha escrit:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:32:42PM +0200, Alex Fiestas wrote:
>> The freeze is the next Friday, so will be OK if we release a version
>> that day? will be packaged?
>
> Our freeze is on Thursday.  Packages after that probably can be
> sneaked in but it's not guaranteed.
>
> Jonathan
Ok then, We'll release on Friday, so the last version with the last
fixes can go in.

BTW, I'm using Kubuntu now, so I will be able to fix the possible bugs
that may appear.

Kubuntu releasing BlueDevil is a big deal for us, since you're going to
be the first "General public" distribution to ship with it, so you have
all our attention guys.

Cyap!