Please Doodle-poll to schedule a Kubuntu Meeting to consider membership: Valorie Zimmerman

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:39:01 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Doodle poll, in UT: http://doodle.com/zbbua83cvpd6cgn3
>
> This is only for today and tomorrow, since I understand Jon Riddell
> will be out of town.
>
> Wiki: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ValorieZimmerman
>
> Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~valorie-zimmerman
>
> You will see I signed the Code of Conduct on that page, I believe.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Valorie Zimmerman

Hi all. Thanks for your response to my email. Three of you responded
to the Doodle poll, all saying that 20 UT will work; in response, I've
updated the Kubuntu Membership[1] page with Date & Time: Friday, 15
October, 2010, 20:00 UTC

See you later!

Valorie

[1] Kubuntu Membership: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings