Free passes for Qt Developer Days in Munich or San Francisco

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 4 21:16:57 BST 2010

If an active Kubuntu person wants to take up this offer let me know

----- Forwarded message from Knut Yrvin <knut.yrvin at nokia.com> -----

From: Knut Yrvin <knut.yrvin at nokia.com>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com>
Subject: Free passes for Qt Developer Days in Munich or San Francisco
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:38:37 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

We got a free passes to Qt Developer Days[1] for top Qt contribuotrs,
including prominent Linux distros. Kubuntu got a pass :)

1. http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2010

Qt Developer Days is the only event where you can learn - directly from the
developers who make Qt. Choose from 50+ technical sessions, mostly delivered
by Qt developers, to get a kick start on Qt 4.7.

It would be nice if you could give feedback on this as soon as possible,
hopfully tomorrow, so I can send that person a registration key. If you
can't go, please pass this free pass invitation to one of the other top
Qt/KDE contributors in your distro community.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager