Meeting Minutes (KOfficeUserReview)

Ofir Klinger klinger.ofir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:13:16 BST 2010

Sign me too.

I am following KOffice development for some time, and I really want it to
become stable and mature (at least as OOo).

My last tests (latest KOffice 2.1 from ppa) showed that KOffice is unable to
import OpenDocument documents and spreadsheet properly.
Actually, it seems that only few things can be imported, like number of
pages and simple text. Everything else is missing or messed-up.
The MS Office filter status is the same (I didn't test OOXML, though).

Just to be clear, I know that KOffice is not even close to be mature right
now nor in the near future. I just wanted to share with you my experience in
hope to help or ear some more feedback from others.

Ofir