Kubuntu Documentation Translation

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 29 20:23:55 BST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 09:11:40PM +0200, Kristóf Kiszel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as you know, the new Kubuntu documentation was uploaded yesterday. The
> templates are ready to translation, but the translators need to be complete
> it until 15th April. Currently there are 2122 untranslated hungarian string,
> it is impossible to translate during this time. Is it a chance to export and
> package the translations after 15th April, or it will be not included in
> Lucid, if we won't finish the it?

Get as much done as possible. We can push out an updated package post lucid
release. If there aren't many translations completed prior to lucid
release, then there will only be English documentation shipped.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738