Meeting Monday 23:00UTC

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:44:10 BST 2010

I'm just curious, is the meeting for only Americans? In my time (living in
Sweden) 2300UTC would correspond to 0100 here (GMT+2). Sweden is not alone
as you now. People from German, Great Brittain, France and several other
places in Europe/Asia will have a hard time attending.

Wouldn't it be better if we all sacrificed a weekend or something? I don't
know about my fellow Europeans but I like to be in bed around midnight.
Fortunately (or should I say unfortunately) for me I'm currently unemployed,
for those who aren't they are going to want their beauty sleep I believe.

I really hope that my time convertion is wrong cause I can't understand it.

/Tomas "tomplast" Gustavsson