Kubuntu beta 1 candiadate images need testing

Pan Shi Zhu pan.shizhu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:27:17 GMT 2010

I test upgraded in karmic with the following:

sudo do-release-upgrade -d

and it seems that the application stopped responding forever.

has everything syncronized to all mirrors?

PS: isn't the upgrade suppose to work for both karmic=>lucid and
8.04=>10.04? then there should be a new test there in iso tracker.