testers needed for plasma-widget-networkmanagement

Luka Renko lure at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 10 22:42:42 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 8:05 PM, David Wonderly °Darkwing Duck° <
ubuntu at darkwingduck.org> wrote:

> Try clicking on the connection or the "show more" button. That should bring
> up more connections.

Oh, this is why "Show more" button is for. ;-) It works, when wireless
works.

I have now tested a clean boot and I do not get auto-connect and no networks
are listed (even with Show more), while nm-tool properly list them. If I
execute qdbus command to loadModule, auto-connect to wireless network
starts. So it looks like to me that this kded module is not properly
loaded/started after boot and resume.

Regards,
Luka