testers needed for plasma-widget-networkmanagement

Luka Renko lure at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 10 19:01:49 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Luka Renko <lure at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> > - Connections part of the window is empty (I suspect I should see all
>> WiFi
>> > network or my configured/managed configs?)
>>
>> Does
>>
>>  qdbus org.kde.kded /kded org.kde.kded.loadModule networkmanagement
>>
>> return true for you?
>>

> Yes, it does. Today, it did not list any connections either, but it does
> not reconnect to my known network anymore. :-(

OK, connecting to wired connection and then disconnecting it caused my
wireless network to be established properly. I still can only see my network
on the list of connections (but no wireless networks of my neighbors).

Maybe important: my system was resumed from RAM (suspended at work on
wired), but I have tried to Enable/Disable Networking/Wireless in widget
several times in order to try to trigger the scan/reconnect. nm-tool did
list networks properly all the time.

Regards,
Luka