Referring to Operation Timelord

Patrick Dickey pdickeybeta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:06:45 GMT 2010

I was reading the Operation Timelord page, and it said that if you
wanted to help out, contact the team at the development portion of the
contact list.  I'm not sure if this is the right e-mail address/mailing
list or not.  So, I'm willing to offer up my help in any way that I can.

As for coding, I've got some experience in Java and Visual Basic.NET.
I've also had programming courses in Pascal, FORTRAN, COBOL, and other
obsolete languages.

I have a blog, in which I intend to frequently post about Kubuntu and
Ubuntu.  In fact, Kubuntu is my preferred distro.  The blog is at
http://patscompservices.blogspot.com (although I plan on moving it in
the near future).

I can probably help out with promotions and maybe some triaging of bugs
(as long as it doesn't require coding experience in C++ or other
programming languages).  If it requires some experience in coding, I
may be of limited use in triaging.

If this is the wrong place for this, please let me know where to send
my information.   Again, I got this from the "Help Wanted" link on the
Operation Timelord page.

Thanks, and have a great day:)
Patrick.

--
Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you.
(If this works, these links should appear as html links)