problems w/ plasma-netbook

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at
Sun Jul 18 17:03:22 BST 2010

I recently switched back to Kubuntu Maverick and trying to be unsuccesful
with Unity and Ubuntu.  However on this netbook i have problems with
plasma-netbook.... when I login my screen flases white a bunch of times and
then plasma-netbook crashes.  I dont get a notice from apport or anything
else on reporting a bug.  However I have no problems w/ plasma-desktop, it
runs fine w/o the white flashing.  What do I need to enable
troubleshooting/debugging of this issue enough to report a bug?