KOffice Dependencies MIR Status

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 25 01:57:28 GMT 2010

Just wanted to post a status on MIRs for KOffice build dependencies.

libspnav - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libspnav/+bug/512149

glew - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glew/+bug/510680

pstoedit - NOT FILED YET - Awaiting MIR to complete on plotutils

plotutils - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plotutils/+bug/512146

getfem++ - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/getfem++/+bug/512151

libqtgtl - NOT FILED YET - Awaiting MIR to complete on opengtl

opengtl - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opengtl/+bug/512148

So that leaves 'pstoedit' and 'libqtgtl' to be MIR'd, and they can only be
MIR'd once their dependencies complete the MIR process and are pushed into
Main.

Once everything is pushed into Main, then we can work on getting KOffice
updated fully. If someone feels that it is needed to waste their time
building a KOffice package for 2.1.1 that will have very limited features,
please feel free to do so. Once the MIRs are complete, I will go ahead and
update KOffice to at least 2.1.1 in Lucid.

Note: This is only for Lucid, Karmic work if it hasn't been done should
only be done in a PPA (I think someone worked on this already).

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738