kffmpegthumbnailer - call for testing

Ofir Klinger klinger.ofir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:13:18 GMT 2010

As I already said (in the previous discussion), kffmpegthumbnailer was
unable to generate thumbnails for some videos which then caused:
1. Massive CPU usage (until the folder was closed)
2. It looks like it loads the thumbnails one by one. When it encounters a
video which it cannot generate thumbnail for, it just stops loading the rest
of the thumbnails in that directory.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1839/62289132.png

 I think that it the thumbnailer stuck at the Generate stage, and if it
happens for video file 5 out of 10, then it will prevent from displaying the
thumbnails for the rest.