Use the list

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 13 15:43:26 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 04:15:48PM +0100, Harald Sitter wrote:
[...]
> That might even be possible since launchpad does have a watch-branch-for-
> commits-feature, question is just if it will not be too high volume. Though if
> we restrict it to core KDE I suppose we would be good ... that is if everyone
> is willing to read that kind of mails anyway ;)
>
> Question: seperate list or kubuntu-devel?

kubuntu-devel.

Hey, I am sure we can add a trigger for our bzr commits like we do in KDE.
In the commit changelog we could add
"CCMAIL:kubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com" or there might be a way to trigger
it with something like:

bzr ci -kubuntu

I will look into this. This way not every commit message makes its way
here.

Now if we want every commit like we do with ubuntu-docs, then a new list
would be ideal.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738