Use the list

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 11 01:03:13 GMT 2010

Something I meant to add to my last, probably way to big for many to care
about, email, I wanted to add this:

If you are making large changes to anything, it would be nice if this list
was utilized to communicate the changes. Reading IRC back scroll isn't on
my agenda, plus I only have it go so many lines with irssi, as to not fill
up, and going through logs is a bit tedious at times. Everyone uses good
changelogs when uploading to bzr, but it would be nice to have the
information handy in one place. This way here, those who follow this list
but maybe do not follow bzr commits or IRC, can kind of see what is going
on.

What do you think?

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738