Fwd: I would like the councils to vote on my membership

Steve Stalcup stalcups at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:18:05 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>
> Date: January 2, 2010 1:59:43 PM MST
> To: Steve Stalcup <stalcups at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: I would like the councils to vote on my membership
>

> On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 21:47, Steve Stalcup <stalcups at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Is this in response to just the blog post, or possibly facebook too?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>
> blog posts, Facebook and Twitter

I feel by scrutinizing facebook/Twitter posts cross the line.  I
accept full resposability for what I posted on the planet, I will not
accept facebook/Twitter- those are opt in services and are in no way
connected to this project.  After our little scuffle, Tony and I made
up - believe it or not my Mom-in-law is a multigenerarional Canadian-
and her family has been there since it was settled

Like I said in mij iirc post- at the end of the day, we are poeple
helping people.  I resigned because of the roumers about my posts - no
one contacted me directly to say "whao Steve, bit harsh there eh?  I
would have loved to get a ping like that

As for the reason of my frustration, it's freenode and christel.  I
was angry during or pm, so was she, I took a cheap shot at me, I took
one back- and by freenode standard she was wrong to do so,

For weeks I tried to communicate to her to no avail, hence the email -
which I shoul not have posted