default kde menu icon

Roman Shtylman shtylman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:00:39 GMT 2010

My concern with a drop shadow is that it doesn't work as well with the
default theme (and even other themes) as well as the white glow. I do
agree that the gears are very difficult at small sizes and wonder if
it would be acceptable to just use circles for this one usage... but I
don't know whether that is allowed or whatnot. Also, I think that most
people mentally know the small circles are gears and maybe aren't
bothered that they look a tad fuzzy cause of it?

If the general idea is liked we should deff propose several icon
options and evaluate which one we feel works best.

~Roman