HTML by default in KMail

Tres Finocchiaro fatbuttlarry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 03:57:28 BST 2010

@Yuv:  Thanks, your explanations are great.

The only point I'd have to add is that legal is a black & white business.
Let me explain.
> I recently had the opportunity to consult a small law firm on
productivity.

I've read quite a few legal documents and they are usually IN ALL CAPITALS
AND WITH SOME VERY LEGALLY CORRECT TERMS.  In this case, I agree.  I emailed
a license agreement today to legal actually.  It was fixed font.

So I step back and look at an email I sent to the purchasing department.  It
would be more efficient in fixed font too.

At work, I feel there are many arguments to strip all formatting.  I
completely agree.  Thanks for taking the time to explain.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com