PPA access granted for ppa ubuntu-font-beta-testing

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 2 15:32:48 BST 2010

Hi
I would just like to add that we should also enable Auto hinting by default
since it makes these fonts look even better.
Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/i1UnA.png
 <http://i.imgur.com/i1UnA.png>In order to enable autohinting just : sudo ln
-sf /etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-autohint.conf /etc/fonts/conf.d/
and restart X.

Regards
Rohan Garg