testers needed for plasme-widget-networkmanagement (again)...

koso koso.spam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:51:07 BST 2010

Today I resumed from hibernation, and networking was disabled and it
showed "unmanaged" in interfaces details .. so I clicked on checkbox
"enabled networking". After that, my ethernet connection worked, but
wifi was in some strange state. It did not show any available networks.

I tried to run loadModule command, it said "true", but it did not help.
After that, I tried to restart kded module (unloadmodule + loadmodule)
and it helped. Just after that all available wifi connections were shown.