Alpha software and 9.10

Jonathan Thomas echidnaman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:49:17 BST 2009

On Tuesday 29 September 2009 04:40:22 pm Roderick B. Greening wrote:

> As for K3B, I have no issues using it. I think that removing it entirely is
> bad and reverting to KDE 3 libs to have the old version is bad. So, unless
> there are some serious regressions we are as of yet unaware of, it seems
> pretty stable here.

Hmm, I suppose I agree here too. But how were we to know that upstream would
die two months in to our dev cycle? :( [/rhetorical question not directed at
anyone in particular] Hopefully once everything we want by default is ported
to KDE4, there will be less of a temptation to include pre-releaes things.