Yet another Ayatana notifications update

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Tue Sep 8 14:38:57 BST 2009

Hi,

I finally implemented configuration for the position of Ayatana
notifications.  I defaulted the position to bottom-right, but this can
be changed easily.

The new configuration UI also features preview buttons to help the user
in making an educated choice.  I tried to be fair on this: the preview
notifications use an action, so one can see it is not in the Ayatana
version.

- Screenshot of the configuration UI:
http://people.canonical.com/~agateau/plasma-ayatana-notifications/configuration.png

- Main page:
http://people.canonical.com/~agateau/plasma-ayatana-notifications/

I think I am mostly done here, except if you have further bug reports.

Aurelien