[kubuntu-devel] Re: [kubuntu-devel] Inconsistent behavior of message indicator items

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Mon Oct 19 09:56:54 BST 2009

Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 02:18:05PM +0200, Aur?lien G?teau wrote:
>> What would be the final deadline for a PPA containing those updates?
>
> It mostly a case of it gets harder to push stuff in with each day that
> passes.  By next weekend we'll be frozen as hard as like concrete.
>
> Jonathan

I started to upload to a PPA which you can find here:

https://launchpad.net/~agateau/+archive/indicator

For now it only contains Konversation, but I should have kdenetwork and
kdepim uploaded by the end of the day.

The diff is short, just ignore the stgit text file which slipped in.

Aurelien

CCing a tester for Konversation packages :)