wpa and broadcom card

Juan juan at rodriguezmonti.com.ar
Sun Oct 18 23:44:05 BST 2009

2009/10/18 Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at gmail.com>:
> Having a problem w/ WPA wireless where i am asked several times to put in my
> password into network manager before it gives up.

I have the exact same problem with the latest releases of Kubuntu.
Both with kde and gnome, because the problem seems to be with
networkmanager.

I don't know if this bug is fixed. It's quite annoying. I just was be
able to connect to open passwordless connections.

You might want to use wicd, however this tool is not the one that
kubuntu is gonna use, however it might work well.

I'm using Jaunty again ( this problem is with Karmic ), however tell
me if the bug is solved.

Thanks in advice.

Juan