[kubuntu-devel] Inconsistent behavior of message indicator items

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 16 11:01:58 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:12:57AM +0200, Aur??lien G??teau wrote:
> I think this inconsistency is wrong and would like to modify my patches
> so that KDE applications behave like GNOME applications. Do you agree
> with this? If so, do you think it can be done for Karmic?

Yes that makes sense.  We can still let in package updates but the
diff should be easy to read, it should be tested before so preferably
put in a PPA and find someone to test it, and of course it'll only get in if we have
time to test it from the archive afterwards and time to revert should
it all go wrong.

Jonathan

38 (1F2) Temple Park Crescent |  jr at jriddell.org
Edinburgh                     |  http://www.jriddell.org
EH11 1HU, Scotland            |  07941 938912
     Kubuntu  http://www.kubuntu.org  Pure KGX